19 January 2018

Whisper Me A Kiss


Original artwork by D. Denise Dianaty
Colored pencil drawing entitled "Whisper Me A Kiss"

Whisper me a kiss…

Softly… softly brushing my cheek
As an - Oh! - so delicate caress…
A gentle kiss upon my fingertips,
So healing in its tenderness…
Breathing your kiss upon my mouth,
You softly whisper me a kiss…

Oh! Whisper me a kiss…

In your sweet breath is the promise
Wafting me gently to a healing space
This oft tossed ship carried ‘pon your breath
Oh! Let me harbor in your embrace!
Oh love… again… whisper me a kiss…
Set us free to sail ‘cross time and space.

Oh! Again… Whisper me a kiss…

In your arms, the promise of forever…
Shining as stars in your ebony eyes
Come my love, tomorrow’s our dawn…
Floating free as the star flies 
Our love, the vessel… you, my tether…
On whispered kisses, together we’ll rise.

Softly… Softly… Whisper me a kiss…



"Whisper Me A Kiss"
by D. Denise Dianaty
© 30 August 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment